Luna Blue Gifts Shop

Thursday 13 February 2014

First Bloom Polymer Clay Wine Bottle

My latest project.  This will be part Polymer clay wine bottle collection. I collected several sizes and shapes of empty wine bottles and I will be working on reusing those bottles to create something unique and beautiful. 
I am exciting about this new collection and I've been working on my designs, gathering some ideas and techniques.
This piece is lovely. Simple & Elegant.

In this project I used: 
Black, dark red, white and pink polymer clay
Textured rubber stamp sheet by Helen Breil
Glass bead to accent the flower
Bronze & Gold gilders paste
Red & pink pearl ex pigments for flower details

I was not able to take photos step by step while making this but I will do it on my other project.
This is a great way of reusing empty wine bottles. They make a nice decor or even a nice gift. 


First Bloom

















New design coming soon.
Thank you visiting my blog site.

1 comment: