Luna Blue Gifts Shop

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Roses Polymer Clay Vases

Beautiful Roses

These vases surprised me. I am so proud on how they turned out.
I love creating vases and bottles with flower but I also admire other polymer clay designs and try to do something with my own twist but I am always drawn back to making these beautiful flowers.  
I think they're beautiful. 
 I spent a lot of time handcrafting each roses and adding the rest of the details. 
Colours are requested by a customer. 
The vases are clear glass covered with black textured clay and finished with gilders paste. 
Roses and other details are also crafted using polymer clay. 
Vases stands 8 inches tall. 
It is such a unique art. 





Burgundy and White Roses


Gold Roses


Yellow and White Roses


I hope you enjoyed this post. Visit my other pages for more designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment